Have you seen the river?!
If you have been down to the North Saskatchewan River lately, you will notice that the water is moving and the ice is disappearing! What does that mean for the Edmonton Rowing Club?
It is time to get back on the water!
Still trying to think of ways to keep the kids entertained during the two long months of no school? Well, registration for our Youth Summer Camps are now open online!
Offered in the month of July from 9am to 3pm, these camps introduce basic rowing skills for the beginners as well as a way to improve your skills for the more experienced rowers. For more information contact Alexander Patton at email@example.com
- July 9 to July 13, 9am to 3pm – $350.00
- July 16 to July 20, 9am to 3pm – $350.00
- July 23 to July 27, 9am to 3pm – $350.00
- July 30 to August 3, 9am to 3pm – $350.00
More sessions may be added depending on interest.
See you on the water!
To register, please follow these instructions!
- Go to http://membership.rowingcanada.org
- Login or create an account
- Once logged in, click on “Register/Join” on the top navigation bar
- Click on “Join a Program” on the left side
- Select “Alberta” and then “Edmonton Rowing Club”
- Click on “Join” beside one of the following camps (you may also click the link below to go directly to the program)
- Agree to the waiver and pay your fees using a major credit card (contact us for additional payment methods)
After your registration is received, a summer camp package will be emailed to you asking for some additional information.
For more information contact Alexander Patton at firstname.lastname@example.org